Allard School of Law Alumni
The ultimate measure of a law school is its graduates. At the Allard School of Law, we've educated generations of outstanding leaders who have made their mark in a broad range of spheres, from the legal profession and the judiciary to business, government and academia. Our alumni are not only excelling in their professions, they're contributing to their communities, working in diverse ways to improve the world around them and create a more just and equitable society. The law school takes great pride in its many graduates.
- Did you participate in the Judicial Externship Program (2007-2017) If you did, please join us to celebrate with the students, alumni/ae, judiciary and faculty members who have contributed to the development and long-term success of the Judicial Externship Program over the past ten years. The reception will take place at Allard Hall on Friday, March 24 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. For more information please contact jennifer Regan, Alumni Relations Manager, at email@example.com.
- Is your graduating class celebrating a milestone reunion this year? Plans are being made by your classmates for the following special events: Class of 1957 60th Reunion (Date TBA), Class of 1962 55th Reunion (Oct 13&14),Class of 1967 50th Reunion (May 19), Class of 1992 25th Reunion (Sept 15), Class of 1997 20th Reunion (May 27), and Class of 2012 5th Reunion (Date TBA). Please SAVE THE DATE and check back for more infromation about these events in the months to come. (If you have specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Alumni Relations Manager, Jennifer Regan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Do you know an alumnus or alumna who is truly accomplished? Who has a fascinating life story? Who has given back to his/her community in remarkable way? Every month we profile one of our alumni in our newsletter and we would appreciate your suggestions of alumni who deserve to be profiled. Please send your suggestions to the Alumni Relations Manager, Jennifer Regan, at email@example.com.
- Click here to view photos from our recent alumni events!
- For more information about alumni activities, contact the Alumni Relations Manager, Jennifer Regan (firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-822-2584).