Office: Allard Hall, room 360A
A.B., Harvard University (Mathematics).
LL.B with Honours, McGill University (Gold Medalist).
B.C.L. with Honours, McGill University (Gold Medalist).
Law Clerk to Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin P.C., Supreme Court of Canada.
Member of the Bar, Law Society of Upper Canada.
Graduate Tutor, University of Oxford.
Convenor, Regulation Discussion Group, University of Oxford.
- Jurisprudence & Critical Perspectives
- Law of Contract (Oxford)
- Tort Law (Oxford)
- M Moore and Daniel Jutras, Canada's Chief Justice: Beverley McLachlin's Legacy of Law and Leadership (LexisNexis 2018)
- M Moore, 'R. v. K.R.J.: Shifting the Balance of the Oakes Test from Minimal Impairment to Proportionality of Effects' (2018) 82 Supreme Court Law Review 143
- M Moore, 'The Past, Present and Future of Law Reform in Canada' (2018) 6 The Theory and Practice of Legislation 225
- M Moore, 'Why Does Lord Denning's Lead Balloon Intrigue Us Still? The Prospects of Finding a Unifying Principle for Duress, Undue Influence and Unconscionability' (2018) 134 Law Quarterly Review 257
- M Moore, 'R. v. Safarzadeh-Markhali: Elements and Implications of the Supreme Court’s New Rigorous Approach to Construction of Statutory Purpose' (2017) 77 Supreme Court Law Review 223
Publications listed on the Law Library Faculty Research Publications Database.