Here is a list of useful forms:
- Audit form (Law Course)
- Course registration/change form (Non-law)
- Course registration form
- Directed research form
- Examination Deferral Request Form
- Force Registration Form
- Paper or Assignment Extension Request Form
- PhD Comprehensive Examination Memo Template: Word or PDF
- PhD Proposal Defense Memo
- Thesis Prize Nomination Form
If you are applying for a paper or assignment extension or examination deferral, please read the Examinations Committee Procedures Governing UBC Law Students' Academic Concession Requests .
For additional forms such as leave of absence, extension requests, etc. please refer to the Faculty of Graduate Studies website at: http://www.grad.ubc.ca/current-students/resources-links/forms .