The Dean's Advisory Committee for the Centre for Asian Legal Studies is an important new initiative aimed at fostering the Allard School of Law's role as a leading centre for the study of Asian law. The Committee is comprised of senior legal professionals, scholars and policy experts from around the world.
Dr. C.V. Chen
- Professor of Law, Soochow University & National Chengchi University
- Chairman and Senior Partner, Lee and Li Attorneys-At-Law
- Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell
- Magistrate, Chair of the British Refugee Council
Joyce Lee, Q.C.
- Partner, Deloitte Tax Law LLP
The Honourable Andrew Kwok Nang Li
- First Chief Justice of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (1997-2010)
- Chief Legal Counsel, Liaison Office of the Central People's Government of China in Hong Kong
- Professor of Law, Tsinghua University School of Law
- China Investment Corporation Chief Representative, New York